I have spent two days and watched countless you tube videos on how to install this flooring.I have installed other flooring and never had these problems.

You snap it in and you go to put the next plank in only to find the plank before has undid itself.Ready to take the thirty boxes I bought back to Lowes and find something else.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss style selections laminate wood planks. Swift Lock needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned style selections laminate wood planks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swift Lock.

Rochester, New York, United States #1257325

Unfortunately I'm experiencing the same issues.I've installed other laminates and this one is the most difficult to get to click and lock.

I'm hoping I don't have to undo what I've currently completed and return the boxes I've purchased.I'm hoping that maybe the tapping block is what the issued is and switching to a longer piece of wood instead may help.