I just put this down for a customer and a friend on a remodel project. I am a builder with 30 years under my tool belt have put down floating floors before , THIS STUFF IS JUNK THE DAY THEY MADE IT.

riges in the surface, can't interlock it to the previous course, ruined it trying to "gently tap" it into place. DIMENSIONAL DIFFERENCES AMONG THE BATCHES. If I had a dog I would tile his dog house floor, this stuff is absolute garbage.

If you value your reputation as a builder and I for one do, don't let the customer bring you this garbage, and have you install it. I am always bit from behind when a customer brings me material they find and this will be the last time I install any floating floor in my career period.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Swift Lock. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swift Lock.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Swift Lock to other companies on our site.

Comments

Metairie, Louisiana, United States #1215264

I am also a builder and I agree this stuff is junk would never use it again