Cant find any info with regards to.buying Swiftlock flooring that Lowes has discontinued.

Purchased three and a half years ago, i need to replace quite a bit of it. Very upsetting i had it installed throughout my little house. Due to issues with subfloors has to come up in certain areas. Lowes 333732.

Natural Oak.No help at Lowes.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Swift Lock. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swift Lock.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Swift Lock to other companies on our site.

I'm having the same problem.I recently bought a house and want to put more laminate flooring in to match what is already here.

The previous owners had some leftover, so I know what kind it is and know that it is no longer at Lowe's.

I have tired to contact the manufacture and have it dead ends every where.Did you ever get through or find a solution?