Swift Lock Laminate Flooring Review from Lancaster, Pennsylvania
I just put this in my living room and I hate it.It looks pretty but out of the 12 boxes I bought there was pieces in each box that had issues.
Now that the floor is in it is coming up on the corners of some of the pieces and it is going to end up pealing. I am so mad.
I have put in flooring like this a few times before and never had an issue.Swift Lock is not a good brand.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "Hair Cuttery Lancaster PA, Went in for a Ombre left with my hair falling out and all over highlights she noticed how bad she damaged my hair and told me to..."
- "I've been putting off pulling out my wisdom tooth for quite some time until the pain became unbearable the past few weeks. My regular dentist who had referred..."
- "I was told it needed a completely new control panel for all buttons to dispense water ice and turn on the light on the door. I was told that I..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."