2.0

I have installed this exact flooring before with no issue except the care it takes to do so. Therefore I chose it again for a 300sf project.

It went down normal. That is to say slow and tedious. The next morning the sunlight showed 2 different glosses. I called Lowe's who sent out a manager and then an independent inspector.

After no response for a while I calles to find out the manufacturer Clarion blames me for their bad product! Said I should have seperated the boxes more, that working from 4 boxes at a time wasn't enough. ?.

Seperating boxes is not even hinted at in their instructions. After 30 years and many hundred thousand dollars, I believe Lowe's and I are going to part paths on this one

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of swift lock flooring. Swift Lock needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swift lock flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swift Lock.

Comments