2.0

I have installed this exact flooring before with no issue except the care it takes to do so.Therefore I chose it again for a 300sf project.

It went down normal. That is to say slow and tedious. The next morning the sunlight showed 2 different glosses. I called Lowe's who sent out a manager and then an independent inspector.

After no response for a while I calles to find out the manufacturer Clarion blames me for their bad product! Said I should have seperated the boxes more, that working from 4 boxes at a time wasn't enough. ?.

Seperating boxes is not even hinted at in their instructions.After 30 years and many hundred thousand dollars, I believe Lowe's and I are going to part paths on this one

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of swift lock flooring. Swift Lock needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swift lock flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swift Lock.

Had an Experience with Swift Lock?

Comments

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more STAY AWAY from Behr Premium DeckOver!!!!! Behr "We refinished our balcony deck with Behr Premium DeckOver in the Fall of 2015 following all directions to the letter, including using the prescribed Behr deck wash product first, and..." Read more VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more