I have installed this exact flooring before with no issue except the care it takes to do so.Therefore I chose it again for a 300sf project.
It went down normal. That is to say slow and tedious. The next morning the sunlight showed 2 different glosses. I called Lowe's who sent out a manager and then an independent inspector.
After no response for a while I calles to find out the manufacturer Clarion blames me for their bad product! Said I should have seperated the boxes more, that working from 4 boxes at a time wasn't enough. ?.
Seperating boxes is not even hinted at in their instructions.After 30 years and many hundred thousand dollars, I believe Lowe's and I are going to part paths on this one
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Swift Lock Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "I have bought a few items in past at their stores and bags for my niece and had always liked their items. Went through a nice little Bait and Switch..."
- "I ordered 2, 25 count pack of polyester party leis for an event at my job and they reassured me that they would arrive on time. When I received the..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."