I have installed this exact flooring before with no issue except the care it takes to do so.Therefore I chose it again for a 300sf project.
It went down normal. That is to say slow and tedious. The next morning the sunlight showed 2 different glosses. I called Lowe's who sent out a manager and then an independent inspector.
After no response for a while I calles to find out the manufacturer Clarion blames me for their bad product! Said I should have seperated the boxes more, that working from 4 boxes at a time wasn't enough. ?.
Seperating boxes is not even hinted at in their instructions.After 30 years and many hundred thousand dollars, I believe Lowe's and I are going to part paths on this one
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Swift Lock Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "I just put this in my living room and I hate it. It looks pretty but out of the 12 boxes I bought there was pieces in each box that..."
- "I have bought a few items in past at their stores and bags for my niece and had always liked their items. Went through a nice little Bait and Switch..."
- "I ordered 2, 25 count pack of polyester party leis for an event at my job and they reassured me that they would arrive on time. When I received the..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."